Romance Studies, Spanish
- My research interests include innovative language pedagogy, language acquisition and change, and language exchange.
- At Duke, my favorite activity that is not part of my listed duties is talking with students and advocating for students.
- I support Duke Define American (former faculty advisor), have created workshops of using inclusive language in the Spanish classroom for LGBTQIA+ students, and advocate for normalizing discussions about mental health.
- Besides teaching Spanish, I am a licensed attorney.
- In my free time I enjoy Les Mills training series.