Professor of the Practice of Romance Studies
- I did my undergraduate in Lima, Peru.
- I have been in this country for more than 25 years.
- I love cooking and trying new recipes, but I have never tried to cook Indian food. I'd love to, though.
- I practice mindfulness meditation.
- I am very fond of dogs, I have a beagle, his name is Dart.
- I love the beach, I miss the Pacific Ocean but I have a good time in the Atlantic.
- I am considering transitioning into vegetarianism. Hard for me because i love meats. Advise, welcome.
- Places I'd love to visit: Vietnam, Scotland, Oaxaca (Mexico), Barcelona, (Spain).
- Things i care about: promote anti-racist language, denounce racism and racist language. Immigration and issues of justice around immigration policies and practices globally; indigenous groups, languages and revitalization projects.